Monday, July 19, 2010

Wind

"Turn, look, look out and see
Do you see me?
Because I think I see you.
I've been some other place
The wind that I chase, it all just leads back to you.
Oh how I miss what you miss, but I will fall time and again.
And I will say that I'm true to you,
But I'm a cheat. I don't understand.

So I'll run to you, I will run, I will run.
I will move right on through
All of these things that I have done.
And you'll take me back, I don't know why.
I want to say I'll never do it again, but I can't
I want to say I'll never do it again, but I can't
I want to say I'll never do it again, but I can't
But I will try." - TRS

This song by The Rocket Summer is one of my favorites. When I went to his concert last year Bryce talked about how this song is about the most important relationship he has, his relationship with Jesus.

The song is a reminder to me that although I am not perfect God never gives up on me. He always takes us back!

We chase the things of this world, and when those things run out we realize that God never runs out!

I hope this encourages you today that no matter where you are, no matter how many times you have said "I'll never do it again," you realize God is always there. And I pray that you put Him first!

Shine on!

No comments:

Post a Comment