Thursday, July 1, 2010

That of Christ Jesus

Today as I have been reading in my office I have been listening to some newly bought music. Shane & Shane came on and their song "Yearn" really caught my attention. I have listened to this song several times the last few days and it has been really speaking to my heart! "Lord, I want to yearn for you, I want to burn with passion, over you and only you!" The words to this song bring up so many emotions. As a Christian I desire to seek God's face daily and that relationship between myself and God is one that is sometimes hard to describe.

I wonder what would happen if I truly yearned for God? What would happen if everyone in my city yearned for God? What if the United states and our government leaders yearned for Christ and desired to burn with passion for Him?

Last night in VBS here at Northside we talked about Jesus Christ as our example on how to Worship, pray and serve. As I was teaching I felt that God was not just using me to teach our youth but myself as well.

Philippians 2:5 says, "Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus."

May we live everyday seeking to have the attitude of Jesus Christ!

Grace & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment