Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Growth


Lord I don’t know why
I just can’t realize
I’ve been distracted.
For so long now
Lord can you just show me how...

Your love is great,
Your love is kind,
Lord why was I so blind.
Everyone told me you would forgive,
But I didn’t think that I could live,
The way you deserve…

I want to be your child,
and do your will
To follow you
And be still
Your love is perfect,
Why can’t I just see...

Your love is great,
Your love is kind,
Lord why was I so blind.
Everyone told me you would forgive,
But I didn’t think that I could live,
The way you deserve….

You sent your son to die for me,
And for that I owe,
All of me.


I was looking through my computer last night and I found this. This is something that I wrote about 4 years ago in a time in my life when I had not been living right and I finally got out of it and asked God for forgiveness for my stupidness.

I love being able to look back and to see how much I have grown in my relationship with Christ since that time.

It couldn't have been done without God and I am thankful that He never gives up on us!

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." - Deuteronomy 31:6

Shine on!

No comments:

Post a Comment