Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Beauty

Today I was hanging out at one of my favorite places, One Flight Up! I was studying, preparing lessons, planning events and meetings when I got the sudden urge to partake in one of the things I love the most to do, walk around downtown Mt. Dora!

As I was walking I began to look around at how beautiful my city really is. It is something I use to take for granted.

What happened next is a hour long prayer walk where I literally just thanked God for all the beauty he has created!

It was increadible!

It was so good to spend in depth time in prayer to our creator and really pay attention to all the amazing detail he put into our planet!

I want to encourage you today to really look at God's creation and thank Him for even the littlest things!

We serve a beautiful God!

Shine on!

No comments:

Post a Comment